I never thought about pain as being toxic, but since toxicity is defined as the degree to which a substance can damage an organism, I guess I was wrong.Not only does this definition align with physical pain, but with emotional pain as well. However it shows up — discomfort, tension, resistance — pain is a toxin in our bodies in its variety of symptoms. Some indications of pain are excruciatingly obvious, while others are are not-so-apparent.
- The physical and emotional shifts are available
- It is very powerful, not only to your body but also your mind and spirit
- 50-mintue treatment
- Licensed massage therapist and Vitality Center Spa assistant manager
- Structural myofascial release uses a gentle pressure applied to the body for five minutes or longer
- Combinging three key components
- Subtle Shifts